I want to share a macOS folder with my Windows virtual machine. How can I do that?
To share a macOS folder with a Windows virtual machine perform the steps below:
1. Open a virtual machine configuration > Options > Sharing > Custom Folders...
2. Click on the + button and select a target folder > Click on Open > OK.
If a shared folder is not visible in Windows try following the steps below that might help you to resolve the issue:
1. Reinstall Parallels Tools. More information might be found in KB 4841.
2. Make sure that your virtual machine isn't isolated:
3. Make sure that the option Share folder under the Share Mac tab points to Home folder only or All disks in the virtual machine configuration.
4. If the issue still exists, contact the Parallels Support Team.