Parallels products family has a variety of products, from simple one-click tools to complex server solutions. Available support options depend on selected product and registered licenses or support contracts. See the details below.
If you have a paid subscription for Parallels Desktop, you need to register it to get support, and then you are eligible for phone, chat and email support while the subscription is valid.
If you have a permanent license, you also need to register it to get support. After registration you are eligible for phone and chat support for 30 days and email support for 24 months from the Parallels Desktop version release date. Below you will find expiration dates for free email support for the supported versions:
- Parallels Desktop 11: August 19, 2017
- Parallels Desktop 12: August 23, 2018
- Parallels Desktop 13: August 22, 2019
Parallels Remote Application Server
If you have an active subscription or valid Service Provider License Agreement license for Parallels Remote Application Server, you are eligible for phone and email support while the subscription is valid.
If you have a permanent license, support can be provided only in case you have valid support insurance and the version of your Remote Application Server did not reach End of Support.
- If you have an active trial or paid subscription, you are eligible for phone, chat and email support while your subscription is valid.
- Parallels Toolbox is supported through Social Media channels.
Parallels Mac Management
- If you have an active subscription for Parallels Mac Management, you are eligible for phone and email support while the subscription is valid.