- Singe Sign-On is not available as authentication option in Parallels Client.
- Confirmed that domain account in use.
Confirmed that RAS SSO Service is running in services.msc applet.
- The machine was not rebooted properly after installing Parallels Client and enabling Single Sign-On component.
- Corrupted installation of Parallels Client.
- Uninstall Parallels Client completely from the affected machine.
Rerun the installation of Parallels CLient via CMD (as administrator) using this command:
msiexec /qn /i RASClient.msi TUXGINA=0
NOTE: The command will silently install Parallels Client with RAS SSO Service and forcibly reboot the PC.
After the reboot, ensure that you logged in via your domain account, not local one.
Open Parallels Client, create new connection > hit Advanced Options and check if Single Sign-On is now available as authentication type: