If you have a permanent license, you need to register it to get support. After registration you are eligible for phone and chat support for 30 days and email support for 24 months from the Parallels Desktop version release date. Below you will find expiration dates for free email support for the supported versions:
- Parallels Desktop 11: August 19, 2017
- Parallels Desktop 12: August 23, 2018
- Parallels Desktop 13: August 22, 2019
- If you have a paid subscription for Parallels Desktop, you need to register it to get support, and then you are eligible for phone, chat and email support, while the subscription is valid.
How to get support
To get assistance with a technical question, you need to use your support code. Visit KB 6837 to learn more about a support code.
Note: Parallels Desktop support is only provided in English.
Self-Service Resources and Social Media Support
Follow @ParallelsCares, tweet us your questions and read our Parallels Support Tips and Tricks each day.
- Contact us on Facebook.
To get email support for Parallels Desktop fill in and submit the support request form.
You can reach the Parallels Support team using one of the following options available on the Parallels Desktop Support page:
- call using a toll-free or an international number;
- call using Skype or Click-To-Call.
Go to https://www.parallels.com/products/desktop/support/ and click on the Support Chat banner to start a chat session with a Parallels Support representative.
If your free phone, chat and email support options expired, you can purchase phone support here:
Parallels Support Team will follow up with you shortly once your order has been completed.