- On the RDS host, publish PowerShell as a Remote Application in the Windows Server Manager.
- In the properties of the RemoteApp: navigate to the Parameters tab.
- Select Always use the following command-line parameters and enter the following parameter:
- Test the instruction in PowerShell on the RDS host to see if the default application on the server for opening .JAR files is already Java.
- Publish this as a Remote Application in Awingu.
Also see Applications / Remote Desktop Sessions closing quickly after opening .
Was this article helpful?
Tell us how we can improve it.