Only perform this procedure when asked by the support team.
- Log in to the Workspace as an administrator.
- Navigate to https://remote.workspace.env/api/v2/apps
- Find the app for which the printer driver needs to be adjusted.
The link will be similar to https://remote.workspace.env/api/v2/apps/1 (where 1 is the ID of the application).
Navigate to that link.
- Scroll to the bottom and click "Raw data".
- In the textbox, only put the JSON below.
Mind that Microsoft Print To PDF is the default.
"printer_driver_name": "Microsoft Print To PDF"
"printer_driver_name": "Microsoft XPS Document Writer v4"
- Careful: click [PATCH] and not the other button.
- The output should change and you should be able to confirm the name of the printer driver.