Please follow the instruction below to install Parallels Remote Application Server Performance monitor.
Parallels RAS Performance Monitor can be installed on a dedicated server or on a server hosting any of the Parallels RAS components. The installation comes down to installing the InfluxDB database and the Grafana dashboard service.
Installing Parallels RAS Performance Monitor:
1. Download the Parallels RAS Performance Monitor installer from https://www.parallels.com/products/ras/download/links/
2. Run the installation wizard (the RASPerformanceMonitor.msi file) and follow the onscreen instructions.
3. Close the wizard when finished. The next step is to configure access to Parallels RAS Performance Monitor in the RAS Console.
Configuring access to Parallels RAS Performance Monitor
To enable data collection and view the dashboard:
1. In the RAS Console, navigate to Administration → Reporting.
2. Select the Enable RAS Performance Monitor option (the RAS Performance Monitor configuration section).
3. Enter the FQDN or IP address of the server where you have installed RAS Performance Monitor.
4. Click Apply to commit the changes.
Once you perform the steps above, the Telegraf service is started on each server in the site and the data collection begins. It may take up to several hours for the data to be populated and displayed.