The Parallels® Remote Application Server (RAS) Console includes a certificate management interface that allows you to manage all your Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates in one place.
Certificates are managed on a site level. Once a certificate is added to the site, it can be used with any Parallels RAS Secure Client Gateway or HALB that also exist in the site.
To manage certificates:
1. In the Parallels RAS Console, navigate to Farm > Site > Certificates.
2. The Certificates tab in the right pane displays the existing certificates. When you install Parallels RAS, the <Default> self-signed certificate is created automatically, so you will see at least this certificate in the list. The default certificate is also automatically assigned to all new RAS Secure Client Gateways and HALB.
3. You can perform the following certificate management tasks in the Certificates sub-category:
- Generate a new self-signed certificate
- Generate a certificate signing request (CSR)
- Import a certificate from a file
- Assign a certificate to Gateways and HALB
- Audit certificates
- Set certificate permissions