I attempted to Sign In With Apple and encountered an authentication problem.
Misalignment problems between Apple's and Parallels authentication services.
First of all, follow the instructions below to unbind Sign In With Apple from Parallels account:
- Go to Apple ID website and log in using your Apple ID credentials.
- Scroll to the Security section and click Manage... button under Apps & Websites using Apple ID.
- Click on Parallels item.
- Click the Stop Using Apple ID button.
- Give final confirmation by clicking the Stop Using Apple ID button.
- Apple ID no longer bound with Parallels Account. Go to My Account page to Sign In with Apple again.
- Once the following screen will appear click Use a different Apple ID option
- Once prompted, enter your Apple ID on the appeared page
- Follow on-screen instructions to finish the process.