Installation of Parallels Client fails with the following errors:
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of 2xclient: 2xclient depends on udisks: however: Package udisks is not installed. dpkg: error processingg 2xclient (--install): dependency problems - leaving unconfigured Processing triggers for shared-mime-nfo ... Errors were encountered while processing: 2xclient
HP ThinPro OS missing the dependencies needed for Parallels Client.
Download the launch_ras_client.sh script.
- Boot the ThinPro thin client.
- Enter in the Administrative mode.
- Copy the script under opt/2X/Client/scripts and set executable permissions.
- Create the custom connection with the script name as the command to execute.
- Close all windows.
- Switch back to the user mode.
- Execute the script.
- Reboot the machine the machine to make sure that the client installed successfully.
NOTE: You would need administrative access to install the script but you should then be able to run the script through a link.
For T530 model please download launch_ras_client_t530.sh and replace the original script. Change it's name to launch_ras_client.sh and continue with above steps.