My Account is the Parallels Web application that enables Parallels customers - consumers and companies - to browse and manage subscriptions and permanent licenses for various Parallels products.
A Parallels account allows to use a single email address to view and manage personal and business products.
Subscriptions and licenses registered in a personal account belong to an owner of the personal account exclusively. Subscriptions and licenses registered in a business account belong to a company, and any admin of a business account can view and manage all the licenses registered under the business account.
Within a business account, an email can be assigned privileges of an admin, or a regular member. An admin of a business account can manage other users (regular members and admins) and company assets (subscriptions/licenses). You can be an admin of several business accounts and switch between the accounts.
My Account provides the following functionality:
- Register Parallels product licenses to retrieve them at any time.
- Access remote computers via Parallels Access using a Web browser.
- Create business accounts for managing Parallels business products and invite other users to join and manage the business account.
- Browse and manage computers with installed Parallels Desktop for Mac Business Edition.
- Create and manage sublicenses for Parallels Desktop for Mac Business Edition and Parallels Remote Application Server licenses.
- Track license usage of Parallels Remote Application Server farms for companies that use Parallels Remote Application Server SPLA.
- Parallels Mac Management owners can track their license usage, perform offline activation and validation, sign Mobile Management Certificates.
If you would like to get more information on managing a business license, visit KB 123516.
For more information on managing products for home, visit KB 123378.