- Mouse scrolling is not smooth while working in MS Office 2013
- Delay when typing in Microsoft Word
- MS Office 2013 requires at least 2 GB of memory and 2 CPU. Please check this requirements in the virtual machine configuration > Hardware > CPU & Memory.
Open virtual machine configuration > Switch to Hardware tab > Mouse & Keyboard > Check/Uncheck Smooth scrolling.
Note: The behavior of the Apple Magic mouse and another mouse can be different with the same configuration.
Also check Microsoft Office options:
Open Word Options > Advanced > Display, do one or all of the following:
- Enable the option "Disable hardware graphics acceleration".
- Disable the option "Update document content while dragging".
- Disable the option "Use subpixel positioning to smooth fonts on screen".
- Disable Add-Ins (Bloomberg, as an example).