Parallels Desktop cannot connect to Internet to validate the license
- Your Mac is not connected to the Internet
- All Parallels Desktop outgoing connections are blocked by a firewall
- Your Internet connection uses proxy
- Make sure your Mac is connected to the Internet.
- Ask your system administrator if your Mac has any active network connection behind Proxy. Disable Proxy and try to activate Parallels Desktop again.
- If you have any Firewall software installed on your Mac like Sophos, LittleSnitch or built-in OS X Firewall, create an exception for Parallels Desktop application so all outgoing connections are allowed.
- Make sure Parallels Desktop outgoing connections are not redirected: https://kb.parallels.com/113745
If you are still unable to activate Parallels Desktop, refer to Manual Activation part of this article:
for Parallels Desktop 8 for Mac: https://kb.parallels.com/114585
for Parallels Desktop 9 for Mac: https://kb.parallels.com/116852
- for Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac: https://kb.parallels.com/en/122649
Note: For Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac activation Internet connection is compulsory. There is no manual activation in this version of Parallels Desktop.