Acronis True Image Home – provides the maximum flexibility to ensure you are adequately protected and can recover from unforeseen events such as viruses, unstable software downloads, and hard drive failures. Create an exact copy of your PC for a full backup or backup only your important data — your choice.
NOTE: Acronis True Image Home is a part of Parallels Desktop for Mac. It can be installed only inside a virtual machine. Installing Acronis Disk Director Suite in a virtual machine based on Boot Camp is also not possible.
Acronis True Image Home backs up Windows files only. In order to backup Mac side, feel free to use Time Machine utility.
To install Acronis True Image Home on your Parallels Desktop for Mac virtual machine:
- Start the virtual machine.
Start Acronis True Image Home installation
NOTE: You can find the necessary installation on your Parallels Desktop for Mac CD (just insert your CD into the CD/DVD-ROM, connect to the virtual machine and wait for the CD autorun or start autorun.exe) or download it from our WEB-site (see appropriate links below)
Acronis True Image Home download links:
Click on the “Get a Serial Number” button to receive free activation key.
Parallels WEB-site will be opened. Please follow the instruction below to get the key.
NOTE: You need to register your copy of Parallels Desktop for Mac to get free Acronis activation key.
- After registering your copy of Parallels Desktop for Mac and passing WEB authorization you will see “the key was sent to your e-mail address” message.
- Check your e-mail and start Acronis True Image Home installation.
- Follow the Acronis Wizard: choose installation type, pass the license agreement, enter received activation key etc. You will see “Installation Complete” message, please press “Close” button.
- After successful installation, Acronis requires rebooting virtual machine. Please click “Yes”.