A trial Parallels Desktop Lite copy allows you to run the application for 14 days. The period cannot be extended.
Note: Windows is not included. We strongly recommend to get a Windows copy before you start the Parallels Desktop Lite trial period.
1. Install Parallels Desktop Lite.
2. Start Parallels Desktop. You will see a registration window and will need to create a Parallels account or sign in to an existing one.
3. Then click on Subscribe.
4. Sign-in with your Apple ID and click Buy.
5. Then you will see the Subscription Terms window informing you on the free 2-weeks trial period and auto-renewal which will follow. Click Continue.
6. Confirm the subscription once again to start the trial period.
Note: You can purchase Parallels Desktop Lite at any time during your trial period. You will not have to reinstall Parallels Desktop or your virtual machine to start using a commercial version of the software.