Zoom in the remote session has low performance (audio, video).
The recommended way to use Zoom VDI and Zoom plugin to achieve the best performance.
1. Go to VDI releases and downloads – Zoom Support and download the latest Zoom VDI Client (remote side - RDSH, AVD, VDI Desktop);
2. Install Zoom VDI Client on the remote machine and Zoom plugin for AVD on the local;
3. Launch published Zoom VDI as app or inside the published desktop;
4. Open Zoom plugin settings on the local machine and verify that it's connected
5. Open Zoom VDI settings and check if redirected devices are valid
6. Under "Statistics" you should see data from the local machine
Reference: Getting started with VDI – Zoom Support