It is not possible to alter this directly in the GUI.
Go through this procedure:
- In case of a multi-node environment: remove all nodes except one, which has a front-end role, back-end role and only in case Awingu uses an internal database: the database role.
- Create an environment backup through Awingu's System Settings and download it from the appliance using SFTP.
- Power off the remaining single node.
- Download the exact same version of Awingu: Download Awingu appliance .
- Go through the installation wizard and upload the environment backup. During the next steps, it's possible to adjust settings such as IP addresses, hostnames, credentials, ... . They will be prefilled, but can be altered.
- In case of a multi-node environment: don't forget to add the extra nodes again.