When a user tries to sign in to Awingu, the following error is shown:
User email@example.com is not in a valid authentication group
The user is lacking permissions to access Awingu.
- Verify if the user is trying to sign in to the correct Awingu domain.
- For this Awingu domain:
- Navigate to System Settings > Configure > User Connector: Login Permissions.
- Validate the User labels.
For the user to be able to sign in, one of these conditions is required:
- The all: label is present.
- A specific username: label is present for this user.
- A specific group: label is present and the user is actually a member of this Active Directory user group.