It's possible to use DUO Security for multi-factor authentication in Awingu.
- Navigate to System Settings > Configure > User Connector: Multi Factor Authentication.
- Set Mode to Duo Security.
- Enter the API Hostname, Integration Key and Secret Key.
- Press [Apply].
- Hardware tokens are currently not supported.
- Awingu does not support users with status bypass. Duo provides a feature that allows you to configure users to skip MFA. This can be done be setting the user's status to . Awingubypass
does not honour this status and thus will prevent the user to sign in.
Was this article helpful?
Tell us how we can improve it.