It's possible to use Duo Security for multi-factor authentication in Parallels Secure Workspace.
- Navigate to System Settings > Configure > User Connector: Multi Factor Authentication.
- Set Mode to Duo Security.
- Enter the API Hostname, Integration Key, and Secret Key.
- Press [Apply].
- Hardware tokens are currently not supported.
- Parallels Secure Workspace does not support users with status bypass. Duo provides a feature that allows you to configure users to skip MFA. This can be done by setting the user's status to bypass. The Workspace does not honor this status and thus will prevent the user from signing in.