- While opening an application in Awingu (RemoteApp, RDP app or an RDP desktop), an application is repeating the first character that is typed.
- No characters are being sent to the application at all.
Strange typing behavior such as repeated characters or the inability to type is usually caused by an application which is not compatible with the Unicode Keyboard format (used by default in Awingu).
- Open the Awingu System Settings.
- Go to Manage > Applications > select the application.
- Expand the Advanced Settings.
- Change Unicode Keyboard Support to Disabled. Users will have to close their RDS sessions and log out of and back into Awingu for the change to take effect.
- Every end user should set their correct keyboard in their Awingu account settings as this is used for any non-unicode applications.
- In Awingu workspace, click on the username in the bottom left.
- Then click Account settings and change the keyboard layout.
Was this article helpful?
Tell us how we can improve it.