A specific user is unable to access OneDrive through the Files tab in the Awingu workspace.
In specific situations, it might be necessary to reset OneDrive for one specific user.
This is a procedure that the user has to perform, as it requires revoking permissions from within the Microsoft Office 365 account.
- Sign in to https://onedrive.live.com/about/en-us/signin/
- In the top right, click on your profile picture and go to My Account.
- Go to App permissions.
- Revoke the permissions for OneDrive app.
- Sign out from OneDrive.
- Sign out of Awingu and log in again.
- Go to the Files tab and try opening the drive again to see if the issue is resolved.
Was this article helpful?
Tell us how we can improve it.