- License check fails (error message shown in System Settings)
- An error is displayed under the dropdown where new versions are listed.
Either the license check fails or the update repositories are unreachable.
These are the main reasons for upgrades not being available:
- The license key does not include an active maintenance & support.
Organizations are entitled to upgrades released within this specified period.
Validate this under System Settings. Immediately upon signing in, the license details are shown.
Otherwise, navigate to System Settings > Global > General info.
See screenshot below. Press the [Check license] button to be sure whether the license is still valid.
- The maintenance & support is just expired.
- A new license key was not imported yet.
- It is required to upgrade to intermediate versions first.
For example, if the version is still 5.0.6, it's necessary to upgrade to 5.1.3 first before 5.2.5 will be available to download.
- There's a connectivity issue. Verify with a tcpscan if a connection is possible to port 443 of these hosts.
More info: How to perform a port scan (tcpscan/udpscan)
Was this article helpful?
Tell us how we can improve it.