It's impossible to uninstall NetBoot server component after removing WDS service from the Distribution Point:
- Create DWORD registry value on the server and set it to 1:
- Make sure that this registry key exists on the server and create it manually if it is absent:
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SMS\Operations Management\SMS Server Role\SMS Distribution Point
- Get PMM installer of the appropriate version and run this command in command prompt:
"Parallels Mac Management for SCCM.exe" /modify /quiet remove=FEATURE.NetBoot
- Make sure that NetBoot server has been uninstalled from the server;
- Delete the registry key that was created in step 1
Was this article helpful?
Tell us how we can improve it.