Please do the following to deploy fonts to Macs using Parallels Mac Management for SCCM:
- Put the fonts files (in .otf format) to some network share accessible for SCCM like \\fileserver\shares\Fonts\
- Create a new package from SCCM Console → Software Library → Overview → Application Management → Packages → Create Package:
- Give it some name, description and enable option This package contains source files:
- Click Browse... and specify the path from step 1:
- Click Next, select Standard program, click Next;
- Give some name to the command and set this command line:
ditto *.otf /Library/Fonts
- Set Program can run to Whether or not a user is logged on and click Next:
- Leave all other settings with their default values and complete creating the package;
- Distribute its contents to the appropriate Distribution points;
- Deploy the package to the appropriate SCCM device collection.
Once Macs receive the policy, font files will be copied to /Library/Fonts and will become available for all users.