You can change the managing admin name and email address in the Google Admin console if needed. When you do, an invitation email to join Parallels business account is sent to the specified address again.
To change the managing admin information:
- In the Google Admin console, navigate to Devices > Chrome devices.
- In the drop-down menu at the top, select Apps & extensions.
- Select the App Licensing tab.
- Click on the Parallels Desktop for Chromebook app in the list.
- A pane opens on the right side. Click the "person" icon ("Manage contact info").
- In the dialog that opens, type a new name and/or the email address.
- Click Save when done.
Was this article helpful?
Tell us how we can improve it.