- A published application is not operating correctly in case you switch focus to some local resource
- In some of the cases pressing ALT key may cause the same issue
Some proprietary applications may require additional configuration.
1. Take a note of the executable file of the problematic published app (e.g. TestApp.exe)
2. On every RDSH/VDI/RemotePC from which the application is published, do the following:
- Create registry key HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Parallels\Memshell (for 32bit OS, use HKLM\SOFTWARE\Parallels\Memshell)
- Create the string DisableAltOnDisactivate with the value that equals the name of the executable in question ( you may specify several apps separated by semicolon, e. g. TestApp.exe;Application1.exe;Application2.exe;Application3.....)
3. Check the issue from Parallels Client.
Note: No reboot is necessary, to apply the changes, an end user must log off from RAS Session.