- An administrator excluded a user/group from MFA
- Excluded users are still prompted to fill OTP
When you enable the user or group exclusion, please note the following:
- For users to connect, the Force clients to use NetBIOS credentials option must be disabled (the option is located in Connection > Authentication). End users must then log in using their names in the UPN format (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The exclusion requires a domain environment and doesn't work in Workgroup.
- Group nesting is not supported when configuring an exclusion.