How to grant admin with permissions to view and manage user sessions only?
1. Launch RAS Console and proceed to Administration → Accounts;
2. Click Tasks → Add...:
3. Click the "..." button and select the domain account that will be used to manage sessions, set the permissions to Custom administration, click OK and Apply:
4. Open the properties of the newly created account and click Change Permissions...:
5. Select the proper site on the left pane and click Change permissions...:
6. Go to Themes and enable option Manage sessions in Global permissions or for each theme individually and click OK, OK, OK and Apply:
Now when the new admin logs in RAS Console he'll be able to manage sessions only: