Every time I start Windows on PC or Windows as a virtual machine, I get System.NullReferenceException notification from Parallels Toolbox.
- Click on Start menu and type Clean Drive, then click on the Clean Drive app.
- Click on the cogwheel button and make sure that option Remind to clean drive is enabled.
- Close Clean Drive tool.
- Click on Start menu and type regedit then click on the suggested item Registry Editor.
If prompted by User Account Control (depends on Windows settings) click Yes.
- In the appeared window locate the following key:
- Double-click on the CleanDriveShowNotifDate item and input the following value in hexadecimal:
- Then click OK button and restart Toolbox.