Apple updates are missing from SCCM.
wsus_publisher.log contains errors like this:
2019-02-22 08:43:03.1198|ERROR|1|Parallels.Pma.WsusPublisher.Actions.UpdatePublisher|Unable to publish product '031-2847'
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Login failed for user 'YOURDomain\Service_Account'.
Service account used to run PMM SUP service has required permissions on WSUS server.
WSUS server is configured to use SQL database instead of its built-in WID.
Check value of SqlServerName in HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Update Services\Server\Setup\ to figure out the SQL server and instance name.
Connect to it using SQL Management Studio and do the following:
- Locate database SUSDB;
- In its "Security" → "Users" add the service account (User type: Windows user);
- Add it to members of the following roles:
- Rerun configuration wizard of PMM Software Update Point, wait a couple of minutes and check wsus_publisher.log again, the error should be gone.
- Wait for WSUS publisher to publish some updates;
- Run Software Updates synchronization in WSUS: