Several RAS Agents (RDSH agents, e.g.) report the same CPU and RAM consumption to RAS Console.
When you refresh it, the values change simultaneously:
There are two possible reasons:
1. All affected machines share the same AgentID that is stored in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Parallels\TSAgent\ :
2. All affected machines share the same MachineId in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Parallels\Setup\ApplicationServer\ :
The following actions must be done on affected servers one by one. Do not remove the values on several affected servers simultaneously!
- Stop "RAS RD Session Host Agent" service;
- Delete the appropriate value (AgentID or MachineId dependent on the case);
- Start "RAS RD Session Host Agent" service.
Was this article helpful?
Tell us how we can improve it.