After installing Parallels Desktop upgrade followed by Parallels Tools update there is no internet connection in the macOS virtual machine.
Virtual machine misconfiguration.
- Shutdown macOS virtual machine.
- Open virtual machine configuration.
- Switch to the Hardware tab and choose Network from the list.
- Expand the Advanced Settings menu and change the Type option to 'Intel(R) PRO/1000 MT'.
- Start the virtual machine and perform DHCP to refresh assigned IP address:
System Preferences > Network > Advanced button > Renew DHCP Lease > OK button
- Check the results.