Client Saved Job files in Linux are located in /var/spool/cups folder.
To reach them one should do the following:
- Open the Terminal and copy /var/spool/cups to any place where the current user has access (e.g., Desktop of the current user):
sudo cp -r /var/spool/cups/ ~/Desktop
- Set '777' permissions to the copied 'cups' folder:
sudo chmod -R 777 ~/Desktop/cups
- Open the copied folder and verify that there are some files named like "d00006-001" in it:
- Rename them adding .pdf extension:
- Open them using installed PDF viewer application or copy somewhere for further investigations.