When trying to shut down the Windows 10 virtual machine the following notification appears:
"The virtual machine processor was reset by the operating system"
Start the Windows 10 virtual machine and proceed with the instructions below:
- Click on the Start menu and start typing Control, then click on the suggested item Control Panel Desktop app
- In the appeared Control Panel window, in the Search field on the right pane type Power (1) and then click on the suggested item Change what the power buttons do (2)
- In the appeared window click on Change settings that are currently unavailable
- Disable Turn on fast startup (recommended) (1) option and then click Save Changes button (2)
- Restart the Windows 10 virtual machine to apply these changes.