Helpdesk feature allows users to send a Client problem report to a RAS administrator. In order to enable the feature, please follow these steps:
- Open Remote Application Server Console.
- Go to Administration > Helpdesk tab.
- Mark the Enable Helpdesk checkbox and input an email address that will be used to receive Client reports.
Note: Currently only mobile RAS Clients support this feature. Support for desktop Clients will be added in a later release.
In order to send the report from the Client side:
- From the application listing page go to Help > Troubleshooting > Send technical data.
- Send the automatically created email, that contains required data.
Was this article helpful?
Tell us how we can improve it.