This article explains how to boot OS X/macOS virtual machines in Safe mode.
- Start Parallels Desktop and do not launch a virtual machine.
- Open virtual machine configuration and switch to Hardware tab.
- Highlight Boot Order from the list and expand Advanced Settings.
Copy and paste the following system flag:
- Close configuration window and launch a virtual machine.
If system flag was used correctly, on the login screen Safe boot would be mentioned.
- To disable Safe mode, remove the system flag used in Step 4