Upon launching the RAS Management Console, the Start Category is opened with three wizards on it.
- Add RD Session Hosts Wizard: Allows adding one or multiple terminal server to the Farm at any time.
- Publish Applications Wizard: Allows publishing one or multiple applications, desktops etc at any time.
- Invite User Wizard: Allows sending invitation to a user or a group at any time.
Wizard - Add RD Session Hosts
- Select Servers
- Enable Automatic installation of RDS Role
- Enable Automatic restart
- Enable Add servers to an existing group or create a new group
Note: By default only Automatically install RDS role is selected.
- Confirmation Window: shows all previous selected Options
- Results Window: Shows results for the Agents installed.
Wizard - Publish Applications
- Select Site, Server Group or Server
- Select Application(s) to Publish
- Confirmation Window: Shows selected options.
- Progress and Results Window: Shows progress and which applications are being published.
Wizard - Invite Users
- Configure SMTP server: Allows Administrator to configure an SMTP server if not already configured.
- Target Devices/ Options: Select Target Devices. The following connection settings are also required
- Select the connection server (GW or HALB) entry point
- Select connection Mode
- Select Recipients / Edit Invitation Email
- Confirmation: Show Selected Options
- Progress and Results Window: Shows progress of emails sent.