Severity 1 (Urgent)
Description: Remote Application Server Production environment is completely down, preventing any user connections. No workaround is immediately available.
Example: Parallels Remote Application Server production environment is completely inoperative or failure of critical product components (RAS Publishing Agent, RAS Gateways) is preventing users from successful connection to the environment.
Customer Responsibility: Customer is required to have a direct contact available at all times while Parallels Support Team is troubleshooting the issue.
Severity 2 (High)
Description: Parallels Remote Application Server Farm is functioning,
- A critical feature is not running or else is operating with severe performance issues.
- Remote Application Server Farm is functioning, but unavailable to
Customer Responsibility: Customer is required to have
Severity 3 (Normal)
Description: Customer is able to operate, although suffering partial non-critical loss in functionality.
Example: End-users having performance issues, but are still able to work effectively.
Customer Responsibility: Customer will have resources available upon request as required by
Severity 4 (Enhancement)
Description: Customer has general how-to questions, minor cosmetic issues or general usage questions.
- General How-to Questions
- Requests for information about software usage
- Missing or erroneous documentation
- Feature Requests
Customer Responsibility: Customer will have
Guaranteed response time
Prompt responses to your questions are our top priority. We are committed to delivering worldwide support around the clock with the following guaranteed response times:
- Severity 1 requests: 2 hours;
- Severity 2 requests: 4 hours;
- Severity 3 requests: 12 hours;
- Severity 4 requests: 48 hours.