- I connect to the VPN using Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client located on the Mac (host OS X) side, but I cannot reach VPN domains (any of internal network resources) from Windows virtual machine.
Virtual machine network source configured incorrectly. If you would like to share VPN from the Mac side, you should use Shared Network.
Change the source of your virtual machine's network connection to Shared Network:
- Shut down the virtual machine.
- Open virtual machine configuration.
Switch to the Hardware tab > Network.
- In Source select Shared Network.
- Now the active VPN connection enabled on the Mac side will also be shared with the virtual machine.
Note: if you need to use the virtual machine in Bridge mode, please install VPN client directly in the virtual machine and use it separately.