Some of the applications ( like Photoshop Elements 8, Adobe Acrobat 7, Microsoft Access 2007 ) are crashing.
- Integral Antivirus is installed in Mac OS X. It causes the interruption of the Parallels Services;
- Some features of OS Integration between host and guest might prevent for proper work of applications after upgrade from Parallels Desktop 7 to Parallels Desktop 9.
- Uninstall Integral antivirus in Mac OS X;
- Check the issue by launching appropriate application;
If the issue still persists,
- Isolate Windows from Mac : Virtual Machine > Configure > Security > select 'Isolate Windows from Mac'
- Reinstall required software.
Was this article helpful?
Tell us how we can improve it.