You receive the following error message starting you Windows 7 virtual machine:
Fatal Error C0000034 applying update operation
Incorrect registry binary value.
1. Start Windows virtual machine and reboot it. After reboot run System Repair.
2. In the System Repair environment, cancel the automatic repair process, and launch Command prompt.
reg load HKLM\fix C:\Windows\system32\config\system
4. Launch Registry Editor and navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\fix hive.
5. Located the following services in ControlSet1 and ControlSet2:
6. Edit the binary value for "Start" key by setting it to "0".
Was this article helpful?
Tell us how we can improve it.