How to deploy Parallels Desktop with automatic allowing of the Kernel Extension?
- Install Parallels MDM server in your environment and enroll Macs to it;
- Make sure that users have approved the MDM profile that was pushed to their Macs;
- Prepare Parallels Desktop deployment package: https://kb.parallels.com/en/120093
- Create a new OS X Task Sequence:
- Add Kernel Extensions step to the Task Sequence and specify Allowed Team ID 4C6364ACXT:
- Add Install Package step, specify the proper Package and Program:
- Deploy the Task Sequence to the desired Device Collection. The Kernel Extension will be allowed automatically, and then Parallels Desktop will be installed.