- I connect to the VPN using Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client located on the Mac (host OS X) side, but I cannot reach VPN domains (any of internal network resources) from Windows virtual machine.
Virtual machine misconfiguration. If you would like to share VPN from the Mac side you should use Shared Network type.
If you need to leave virtual machine in Bridge mode, please install VPN client directly in the virtual machine and use it separately.
Please change the type of the network adapter:
- Shut down the virtual machine.
- Open virtual machine configuration.
Switch to the Hardware tab > Network 1.
- Please choose the Shared Network type.
- Launch virtual machine and check the issue.