Unable to enter into Coherence mode because this option is grayed out.
Conflict between Standard VGA Graphics Adapter driver and Parallels Display Adapter (WDDM)
- Go to Start Menu.
- At the search bar type Device Manager
- At the Device Manager expand Display Adapters.
- Right-click on Standard VGA Graphics Adapter (Microsoft Basic Display Adapter in Windows 10) > Uninstall it.
- Reinstall Parallels Tools (Actions menu > Reinstall Parallels Tools ) and restart Windows.
- Open Device Manager and check Display Adapters. Parallels Display Adapter (WDDM) should appear in the list.
Now you are able to run virtual machine in Coherence.