When I start any application inside the virtual machine (Windows), I receive an error: "Microsoft .NET Framework Error: Unhandled exception has occurred in your application."
This error message can be received if the Microsoft .NET Framework component is not installed on your computer, outdated or if it is damaged.
Microsoft .NET Framework component should be installed or repaired.
To install or repair Microsoft .NET Framework please do the following:
- Close all open applications.
- Click the Windows Start button and choose Control Panel.
- Double-click Program and Features > Uninstall a program.
- Search the list of currently installed programs for Microsoft .NET Framework
If the program isn't listed, install it:
Click here to download it from the Microsoft web site.
If the program appears in the list, repair it:
- Select Microsoft .NET Framework, and then click Change/Remove.
- Select Repair, and then click Next.
- When prompted, restart your computer.
NOTE: If the error persists after installing or repairing, there may be other damaged components to the Microsoft .NET Framework. Uninstalling and then reinstalling Microsoft .NET Framework using the steps in Repairing or reinstalling Microsoft .NET Framework may resolve the issue.
If this solution does not resolve the issue, please contact Microsoft Technical Support regarding the issue.