New feature of Remote Application Server v16 allows publishing containerized application from Turbo.net public repository. In order to to publish a Turbo.net application, follow these steps:
- Open Remote Application Server Console.
- Go to Administration > Publishing tab.
- Mark the Enable Turbo.net application publishing checkbox.
- Go to Publishing menu in the Console > click on Add to publish a new application.
- Select Containerized Application and click Next.
- In the application selection menu, you can either browse the repository folders or use the Search function to find required software. After selecting the required application click Next > Finish.
- Click on Apply in the Console.
NOTE: Remote Application Server does not support private Turbo.net repositories. Starting from RAS v18 Turbo.net integration with RAS Console is removed.