I cannot download Parallels Desktop for Mac. The download is taking too much time and I cannot get it installed.
The size of the Parallels Desktop installation image file is about 300Mb. Most probably your internet speed is slow or the download process gets interrupted because of an unstable Internet connection.
To obtain the latest build in case you have slow/unstable connection, go to our web site:
Click on the 'Download now' link next to 'Already have an activation key'.
This will launch the download.
If the above solution does not work, follow the instructions below which are an example of third party downloader.
Note: Parallels is not responsible for the correct functioning of the Folx Downloader application. Suggesting to use this application is just an example of how to download any file from the Internet.
- Download and install the free app Folx Downloader
- Right-click on the link sent to you after following the "Resolution" part above and choose Copy Link or Copy Link Location (depending on the internet browser or email client you use):
- Launch Folx and press the sign. The download link will be added to Folx automatically.
- The download should start:
- Once the download is complete, double click on Parallels Desktop in the Folx screen to launch the Parallels Desktop installation process: