Since build 3188 Parallels Desktop for Mac
supports most of USB 2.0 devices.
- Parallels Tools must be installed to activate the USB ports within Windows.
- In Parallels Configuration Editor, select USB Controller.
- Verify that the Enabled check box is selected for both Device Status and Connections Options. This allows Windows to automatically recognize any USB devices connected to your Mac when Windows starts.
If Windows still didn’t recognize your USB device:
- Click on Devices on the Parallels menu bar.
- Select USB and click on the device you want.
- Return to Parallels Configuration Editor.
- Click USB Controller.
- Click the device you want, and verify that the Enabled check box is selected.