Parallels Desktop for Chromebook Enterprise 1.0.2 (2015)
Chrome OS 86
This update for Parallels Desktop for Chromebook Enterprise 1.0.2 (2015) includes the following improvements:
- Automatic CPU assignment:
On Chrome devices with 4 logical cores or less (logical = counting Hyper-Threading), a Windows virtual machine is allocated 2 virtual CPUs.
On Chrome devices with more than 4 logical cores, a Windows virtual machine is allocated 4 virtual CPUs.
- Automatic RAM assignment:
On Chrome devices with less than 8 GB of memory, a Windows virtual machine is allocated 2 GB of RAM.
On Chrome devices with 8 GB of memory or more, but less than 16 GB, a Windows virtual machine is allocated 3 GB of RAM.
On Chrome devices with 16 GB of memory or more, a Windows virtual machine is allocated 4 GB of RAM.
- Use Touchpad and Touch Screen gestures to zoom in/out content in Windows applications.
- Copy and paste images greater than 2 MB from Chrome OS to Windows and vice versa.
Parallels Desktop for Chromebook Enterprise 1.0.1 (1953)
Chrome OS 85
Run proprietary and full-featured Windows applications, including native Microsoft Office, on Chromebook Enterprise devices — online and offline.
Always-on access to business-critical Windows apps
- Effortlessly switch between Chrome OS and Windows – no need to reboot
- Suspend and Resume Windows to instantly get back up and running
- Open files on Chrome OS using Windows applications
Work that’s ready whenever, wherever
- Utilize the full feature sets of desktop applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and more.
- Access Windows Desktop, Documents, Downloads and custom folders from Chrome OS Files
- No internet? No problem! Files and apps are fully accessible both online and offline
Chrome OS integration for a familiar & friendly experience
- Easily move content between Chrome OS and Windows via shared clipboard
- Print from Windows to supported printers
- Stay in the flow with seamless mouse, audio & docking
- Enjoy the view with dynamic resolution and full-screen support
Deploy and manage fast & at scale right from the Google Admin Console. Specify a link to a Windows virtual machine and enable it for the selected business unit(s) — it’s as simple as that.
Rich documentation for administrators and users along with premium Parallels support ensure positive experiences and productive output across the organization.