When Parallels Mac Management for SCCM license expires, it has the following consequences:
- LIcense status in SCCM Console is Expired;
- Problem Monitor in system tray displays error Parallels Mac Management for Microsoft SCCM license has expired;
- Problem Monitor doesn't show new reports from Macs;
- Attempts to enroll new Mac clients fail;
- Network Discovery and AD System Discovery do not enroll new Mac clients;
- Push installation of Mac client fails;
- Already installed Mac clients do not receive policies. If users try to receive policies manually (clicking on Connect in the client interface), an error Failed to establish connection to the SCCM Proxy. Forbidden is displayed.
In other cases, error messages aren't shown to users;
- PMM-related commands in SCCM Console context menu don't work;
- Macs can't be enrolled to DEP;
- Task Sequences aren't available in NetBoot / USB Boot.